Monday, October 28, 2013

50 Stores in 50 Days

I am finishing off the proof-reader pages for Wall Of Spears, the final book in the Empire Of Bones trilogy, which will be at the printers before Christmas, ready for a February 2014 release.
That means it is time to start thinking about a big tour to celebrate the end of the series.
And this is going to be a big tour!
I'll be hitting 50 stores in 50 days, from Brisbane to Sydney to Canberra to Melbourne to Hobart to Adelaide to Perth - and maybe a few others as well!
But I need your help.
Are there stores near you that I have or haven't visited?
Is the Gold Coast a better option than say Port Macquarie or Coffs Harbour? Is Geelong worth a visit? How about south of Perth?
Have I met you at a store before or would you like to have a chat and get a signed copy (or some previous books signed as well?)
Let me know and I'll do my best to get there in February or March next year.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment